|Product Name:||Portable Concrete Pump||Usage:||Fine Stone Concrete Transportation|
|Apply For:||High Rise Building Ash Mortar||Total Weight:||1300kg|
mobile concrete pump,
concrete mixer pump
20 type fine stone concrete pump
Fine stone mortar concrete pump is widely used in high rise building ash mortar and fine stone concrete transportation.
1. It adopts advanced smooth S tube valve reversing; it can meet the transportation need of fine stone concrete or commercial fine stone concrete, and it is not easy to block the pipe.
2. Spectacle plate and cutting ring; using high hard wear resistant alloy material for longer life.
3. High export pressure; it's able to meet the transportation requirements of high rise buildings and long distance construction.
4. The hydraulic oil cooling adopts air cooling system: good cooling effect , simple to use , and it is not easy to pollute the oil.
5. Adopting stepless manual variable displacement: it can meet the many users’ different requirements for discharge speed.
6. Advanced wireless remote control function: Improving the remote control distance, facilitating remote operation, and making the product more humanized.
7. Highly wear resistant concrete cylinder: Increasing the concrete pump service life and reducing the maintenance cost .
1) engine strong power
2) Adopting advanced world famous brand components in pneumatic parts ,electric parts and operation parts.
|item||unit of measurement||parameter|
|Maximum theoretical delivery||M³/h||18-20|
|Aggregate maximum particle size||mm||<20|
|Dimensions (length, width and height)||mm||2650*1200*1400|
|Maximum theoretical transport distance||M||horizontal 60|
|Conveying pipe diameter||mm||Φ80|
Fine stone mortar concrete pump is widely used in high rise building ash mortar and fine stone concrete transportation, R structure column grouting, reservoir, hydropower station, port terminal, various pressure grouting, foundation treatment, sub weak foundation, reinforcement grouting, Backfill grouting anchor support in tunnel, subway and mine construction. Secondary construction column watering, and slope spray anchor support.
Contact Person: Karen