|Keyword:||Concrete Batching Machine||Advantage:||Easy Operation, Accurate Ingredients|
|Feeding Height:||2.3m||Rated Batching Capacity:||3,200 Liters|
aggregate batching plant,
batching plant machine
PLD3200 concrete batching machine
The PLD3200 concrete batching machine has a rated batching capacity of 3,200 liters and can be used with 2-5 kinds materials. The weighing value can be 5T and the feeding height is 2.3m. The batching machine is accurate and is a high quality new concrete batching machine.
①, product advantages
1. Computer scale automatic control, intelligent and efficient, it can also be manually operated
2. Easy operation, accurate ingredients, material mix ratio can be adjusted according to user needs
3. High efficiency, low energy consumption, easy installation and movement
4. it Can be used with various types of mixers, with strong environmental adaptability
5. it Can greatly improve production efficiency and concrete quality.
②, the installation matters
1. After the PL3200 concrete batching machine arrives, please check the attached parts and technical documents according to the packing list to check whether the whole machine or parts are damaged.
2. The user should lay a good foundation according to the basic map of the batch machine purchased.
3. Position the unit as shown in the base map to keep the units in a horizontal position.
4. After the batching machine is in place, remove the fixing bolt of the weighing hopper to make the weighing hopper work.
5. Check the flexibility of each transmission part, and whether the bolts of each connection part are loose.
6. Install the wiring of the electrical circuit according to the "Ingredient Controller Manual", including: the main cable and each motor cable, sensor and remote control cable.
7. Try empty running and check the steering of each motor.
8. According to the requirements of the “Ingredient Control Manual”, carry out the batch simulation cycle test, and try to set the small weighing for each material to check whether the ingredients can be automatically recycled.
③, special attentions
1. A knife should be installed between the main power supply and the electric box.
2. The power supply zero line of the batching control instrument cannot be connected to the ground wire incorrectly, otherwise serious accidents will occur.
3. The grounding control instrument should be grounded reliably and the resistance is less than 4Ω.
4. The sunscreen and rainproof facilities must be installed at the place where the batching control device is placed.
④, common problems
1. what is the PLD3200 batching machine four warehouse type price?
A: This type batching machine is mostly used in large concrete mixing stations. It is a necessary equipment for mixing stations. It is rarely used alone. Different manufacturers have different price differences. Please contact the manufacturer for details, such as Zhengzhou Jinteng Machinery Factory.
2. How to solve the system failure that occurs when the concrete batching machine is weighed?
The line fault is manifested by the controller indicating that the value overflows, displaying an error message, and the signal is suddenly interrupted or jumped during weighing, for the following two reasons.
First, the connection line between the sensor and the control instrument is broken. This kind of external fault is mainly caused by improper installation and use. If the universal input meter and output resistance are checked by a universal meter, the resistance value is normal. The cause of the failure is that the connecting wire is broken and causes an open circuit; the connecting wire joint is loose or not soldered.
Second, there is a problem with the quality of the sensor itself. The performance of sensor input and output resistance changes. Under normal conditions, the input resistance of the sensor is 400Ω±10Ω, and the output resistance is 350Ω±3Ω. The main fault of the sensor is that the soldering point of the terminal or the lead wire is off; the zero temperature compensation of the sensor or the temperature compensation resistor is weakly soldered or desoldered; the sensor is not well sealed, and the internal chip is damp.
Zero offset of electronic scales is also a common fault. One of the reasons is that the sensor is not compensated for temperature. The zero point and sensitivity of the sensor change with the change of the ambient temperature, which causes the zero point of the electronic scale to malfunction. According to the international standard, there is a temperature compensation process in the sensor production process, and the sensor should be simulated through the high and low temperature box. The use of environmental temperature changes to compensate, but many domestic sensor manufacturers simply do not have high and low temperature boxes, it can not do temperature compensation for the sensor; the second reason is that the sensor is heavily overloaded, resulting in plastic deformation of the elastomer, sensor damage.In addition, water, moisture, oxidation or electrical breakdown of the junction box can cause major failures.
Contact Person: Karen